Sonntag, 1. Juni 2008

As good as it gets!  Bessser gehts nicht: This is one of my rides for the day: a de Havilland Canada DHC-2 "Beaver" N72355 (the other one being N50KA a DHC-3 Otter) - and not just for a short hop. I flew from Kenmore Air Harbour to Rosario and on to Lopez Island and on to Lake Union. Even though this was probably my tenth trip to the San Juan Islands it still amazes me. The scenery is just breathtaking.
Back at Lake Union I had to change planes into the Otter for the short 8 min hop to Lake Washington.

3 Kommentare:

Olaf hat gesagt…

Unverschämtheit... und ich bin mal wieder nix geflogen! Viel Spass noch... Gruß aus der Heimat OJ

Anonym hat gesagt…

Axel,

The picture of the Beaver at Rosario is really nice. Would you have any interest in letting us use it for promotional purposes? I don't have any budget to offer you payment, but we'd be grateful! Let me know.

Tchüss,
Craig O'Neill
Director of Marketing & Sales
Kenmore Air
craigo@kenmoreair.com

flying axel hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.